Half of all parents with small children have problems with their child’s sleep behaviour. And we spend more time than ever before trying to get our children to sleep.
Here is all the information, knowledge and emergency help you need!
• Facts about sleep: How children sleep and how much sleep they need for their age
• How to establish good bedtime patterns, step by step, and how to keep them
• Identifying different sleeping problems and how to solve them
• Two versions of sleep cures
• Parents discuss their problems, with comments from sleep specialists
• Questions and answers
‘Sove hele natten is both a workbook and a reference book, written in plain language. The tone is non-critical. On the contrary, it recognises that many people struggle from time to time to get their children to sleep. The book refers to current research and provides a list of references at the back … . Sleep ALL NIGHT LONG is a really useful book for parents of young children.’
‘Post-natal advice. Are you too struggling to cope with very little sleep since your little one came into the world? Obviously quite natural, but no less exhausting when you suffer from sleep deprivation month after month. This is my sleep bible ... This book will restore your faith in the possibility of returning to nights of sleep!’
TRINE-LISE GISKE, INSTAGRAM
To the top